Festival Donation Scheme
Help Sustain the Festival’s Growth!
Become a Festival Donor!
or download PDF donation form here
Launched in 1973, the Hong Kong Arts Festival is a major annual festival in Hong Kong and a premier cultural event in Asia. Featuring local and international artists in an eclectic array of music, theatre, dance and popular entertainment, the Festival takes place in over a dozen venues in February and March, seeking to present performances of the highest standard to enrich cultural life in Hong Kong. In 2012, the Festival served an audience of over 150,000, including 20,000 Young Friends.
Sponsorships and donations from generous corporations, foundations and individuals are an indispensable source of income for the Festival. To ensure the Festival can continue to stage high quality international and local performances, commission original creations and reach out to young audiences in Hong Kong, we need your assistance! Please contribute to the Festival Donation Scheme, which helps to provide funding for areas needing the most support.
No donation is too small! Your generosity will help the Festival continue to make a difference in the community! Major donors will be recognised under the following categories:
|Platinum Donor||For donations of HK$120,000 or above|
|Diamond Donor||For donations of HK$60,000 or above|
|Gold Donor||For donations of HK$10,000 or above|
|Silver Donor||For donations of HK$5,000 or above|
|Bronze Donor||For donations of HK$2,500 or above|
All donors donating HK$ 2,500 or above will:
- Enjoy priority booking privileges
- Receive regular updates on HKAF programmes and e-newsletters
- Be acknowledged in the 2013 Festival’s house programmes, Festival website and in the "Thank You" ads in major newspapers published after the Festival Finale*
In addition, Diamond Donors of the Festival Donation Scheme will also be invited to:
- Attend one selected 2013 Festival performance using a 4-seat VIP Box (subject to venue availability)
And Platinum Donors of the Festival Donation Scheme will also be invited to:
- Attend one selected 2013 Festival performance using a 9-seat or 4-seat VIP Box (subject to venue availability)
- Attend the 2013 Festival Opening performance or the Festival Finale performance, and the corresponding VIP reception (2 persons)
*applicable to donations made before 21 December 2012
For details, please contact the Development Department by phone at (852)2828 4911/12/13, by fax at (852)2824 3798 or by email at email@example.com.