The Patron’s Club is a membership scheme designed for corporations and individuals interested in supporting the premier arts event of Hong Kong while also enjoying unique privileges provided by the Festival. By becoming a Patron’s Club member, you are contributing to the development of the arts in Hong Kong and enhancing the quality of life for the community. Your contribution will help to create a better environment for both your family and your business.
There are four categories of membership:
- Opportunity to host a Private Hospitality Event at the performance venue (for the Platinum Member only)
- Priority Booking to get the best available seats in the house
- Premier exposure with acknowledgments of your patronage in FestMag, Festival Plus, all house programmes, Thank You advertisements in major newspapers and on the Hong Kong Arts Festival website
- Complimentary tickets to the best available seats
- Invitations to the Festival’s major events, such as Chairman’s Thank You Dinner, Festival Opening Performance as well as Reception and/or Finale Performance as well as Reception
- Use of a VIP Box during the Festival
- Additional Exposure with up to 20% discount on advertising packages in Festival publications
If you are interested in finding out more about our Patron’s Club, please contact the Development Department by phone at (852) 2828 4911/12/13, by fax at (852)2824 3798 or by email at email@example.com.