The Hong Kong Arts Festival is a non-profit organization. We need your support to continue presenting top quality international and local programmes to the Hong Kong community!
The Hong Kong Arts Festival is a premier cultural event in the region committed to enriching the cultural life of the city by presenting annually in February and March leading local and international artists in all genres of the performing arts as well as a diverse range of "PLUS" and educational events. Your contribution to the Festival Donation Scheme will help to support the Festival as a whole and enable the Festival to continue to stage high quality performances, commission original creations and reach out to young audiences in Hong Kong.
Donations of any amount will be greatly appreciated. Major donors will be acknowledged under the following categories:
Donation Acknowledgement Categories
|Platinum Donor||For donations of HK$120,000 or above|
|Diamond Donor||For donations of HK$60,000 or above|
|Gold Donor||For donations of HK$10,000 or above|
|Silver Donor||For donations of HK$5,000 or above|
|Bronze Donor||For donations of HK$2,500 or above|
All donors contributing HK$2,500 or above will
- Enjoy priority booking privileges
- Receive regular updates on HKAF programmes
- Be acknowledged in the 45th Festival website and in the "Thank You" ads in major newspapers published after the Festival Finale
In addition, Diamond Donors of the Festival Donation Scheme will also be invited to
- Attend one selected 45th Festival performance using a 4-seat VIP Box (subject to venue availability)
And Platinum Donors of the Festival Donation Scheme will also be invited to
- Attend one selected 45th Festival performance using a 9-seat or 4-seat VIP Box (subject to venue availability)
- Attend the 45th Festival Opening or the Festival Finale (2 persons)
Donations of HK$100 or above are tax-deductible with official receipt. (To minimise administration costs, official receipts will not be issued for donations below HK$100.)
For details, please contact the Development Department by phone at (852) 2828 4911/13, by fax at (852) 2824 3798 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.