The Hong Kong Arts Festival is a non-profit organization. We need your support to continue investing in arts education for Hong Kong’s future generation!
Donations to the Student Ticket Scheme will enable full-time local students to attend the Hong Kong Arts Festival's performances at 50% discount, allowing the younger generation in Hong Kong to actively participate in the Festival and to grow with the Arts.
Donations of any amount will be greatly appreciated. Major donors will be acknowledged under the following categories:
Donation Acknowledgement Categories
|Platinum Donor||For donations of HK$120,000 or above|
|Diamond Donor||For donations of HK$60,000 or above|
|Gold Donor||For donations of HK$10,000 or above|
|Silver Donor||For donations of HK$5,000 or above|
|Bronze Donor||For donations of HK$2,500 or above|
All donors contributing HK$2,500 or above will
- Enjoy priority booking privileges
- Receive regular updates on HKAF programmes
- Be acknowledged in the 45th Festival website and in the "Thank You" ads in major newspapers published after the Festival Finale
And Platinum Donors of the Student Ticket Scheme will also be invited to
- Participate in a cheque presentation ceremony to be arranged by HKAF
- Attend the 45th Festival Opening or the Festival Finale (2 persons)
Donations of HK$100 or above are tax-deductible with official receipt. (To minimise administration costs, official receipts will not be issued for donations below HK$100.)
For details, please contact the Development Department by phone at (852) 2828 4913, by fax at (852) 2824 3798 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.