The Festival welcomes sponsorships from prestigious and leading players in various industries. Industry partners offer services or products that are essential for the operation of the Festival, ranging from air tickets and hotel accommodation to free advertising opportunities. Our Official Industry Partners are always appropriately and extensively acknowledged.
Becoming our Official Industry Partner enables you to:
- Enhance your corporate and product image, and further raise awareness of your brand, by associating with a premier arts event in the Asia-Pacific region
- Introduce your products or services to a wider target audience
- Enjoy various types of on-site publicity
- Enjoy logo exposure in the Festival’s publications, advertisements and online media
Major Hotel PartnersThe Festival partners with premier five-star hotels to provide our top international artists with accommodation of the highest quality. Our Major Hotel Partners in 2018 included InterContinental Hong Kong, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong and Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel.
The Festival offers our Major Hotel Partners an excellent opportunity to connect with Festival audiences. Festival ticket holders can enjoy the following special privileges at the Major Hotel Partners during the 46th HKAF period (23 February – 25 March 2018):
InterContinental Hong Kong
• Enjoy 15% off food & beverages at all of the restaurants and bars at InterContinental Hong Kong upon presentation of your 46th HKAF ticket or ticket stub on the performance date. (This offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers) Reservations: (852) 2313 2323 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Enjoy 15% off the "Best Flex Rate" of InterContinental Hong Kong by quoting "HK Arts Festival”. Room rates are subject to advance reservation and availability and must be booked directly with the hotel. Reservations: (852)2721 1211 or Email: email@example.com
Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
• Enjoy 15% off on food items at all restaurants of Grand Hyatt Hong Kong by presenting your 46th HKAF ticket or ticket stub. (The offer is not applicable on Friday or Saturday) Reservations: (852) 2584 7722 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel
• Enjoy happy hour buy-1-get-1-free from 10:30pm to 1:00am and 15% discount during dinner period at Cucina upon presentation of your 46th HKAF ticket or ticket stub. Reservations: (852)2113 0808
These offers are bound by the related terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, the decision of HKAF and the respective hotel shall be final and conclusive.
We are happy to discuss Official Industry Partner Sponsorships with leaders in different industries. For more details, please contact the Development Department by phone at (852) 2828 4910/11, by fax at (852) 2824 3798 or by email at email@example.com.