The Patron’s Club is a membership scheme designed for corporations interested in supporting a premier arts event in the region while also enjoying unique privileges provided by the Festival. By becoming a Patron’s Club member, you are contributing to the development of the arts in Hong Kong and enhancing the quality of life for the community. Your contribution will help to create a better environment for your business.
There are four categories of membership:
- Opportunity to host a Private Hospitality Event at the performance venue (for Platinum Members only)
- Complimentary tickets to the best available seats
- Priority Booking Facility for the best available seats in the house
- Acknowledgment in FestMag, Festival Plus, all house programmes, Thank You advertisements in major newspapers and on the Hong Kong Arts Festival website
- Up to 20% discount on advertising packages in Festival publications
- Online Advertising Opportunities on the Festival website at very special discounts – an exclusive offer for members and sponsors
- Use of a VIP Box during the Festival
- Invitations to the Festival’s major events, such as Chairman’s Thank You Dinner, Festival Opening Performance as well as Reception and/or Finale Performance as well as Reception
For details, please contact the Development Department by phone at (852) 2828 4911, by fax at (852) 2824 3798 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.